Common 住宅 Mosquito Treatment Service Questions
Interested in hiring 十大网投在线入口 to provide mosquito control at your home? Here are some common mosquito service questions, answered!
- Where do you provide backyard mosquito control service? 十大网投在线入口 provides residential mosquito services in communities located around our regional service centers. This gives us the ability to provide service in Minnesota, 威斯康辛州, 伊利诺斯州, 密歇根, 印第安纳州, 俄亥俄州, 维吉尼亚州, 和佛罗里达.
- How much do your mosquito treatments cost? Treatment costs are calculated based on the size of your lot. 请使用我们的 申请免费估价 tool to receive a quote specific to your property. 住宅 services start at $49 per treatment for new customers with properties less than 1/2 acre within our standard service area.
- What mosquito control chemicals do your technicians spray? 十大网投在线入口 only uses EPA-registered insecticides designed for mosquito control and approved for use in residential settings. The active ingredient in the product we use is designed to mimic the insect-killing properties found naturally in chrysanthemum flowers.
- What type of mosquito treatments do you offer? 住宅 or backyard mosquito services include a barrier application on the foliage and landscaping where adult mosquitoes harbor 在 the day. Barrier applications are intended to offer residual control, working for up to 21 days (product, 剂量, and weather dependent) to control mosquitoes who rest on treated surfaces. For large properties (over two acres), we may also include an adult ULV treatment. ULV treatments are done by mounting an ultra-low-volume sprayer to an ATV and spraying a fine mist of an EPA-registered insecticide into the air. The mist is made up of tiny droplets that move through the air in order to make contact with adult mosquitoes 飞行. This type of treatment is highly effective for quickly reducing down mosquito populations active at the time of the treatment, but it does not provide any extended control.
- How long does a backyard mosquito control treatment take to apply? The size and nature of your property will determine the treatment time. The average suburban property takes about 10 to 15 minutes for treatment, but we do have customers with large properties that take up to one hour.
- How long does the residential mosquito treatment last? Weekly treatments are recommended for optimal comfort and nuisance control.
- 如何安排 work for backyard mosquito control services? 住宅 properties who opt for a season-long service program will be treated on a regular, 反复出现的基础. Most residential properties are serviced Wednesday, Thursday or Friday by 十大网投在线入口. We recommend weekly service for optimal outdoor comfort, but other options for treatment frequency are available. One-time, special event treatments are scheduled upon request. We encourage customers request a special event treatment at least one week in advance. This will allow our operations team to schedule application at a time that will deliver the most relief for your guests.
- What happens if it rains 在 or after a mosquito control treatment? In accordance with product label guidelines, 十大网投在线入口 does not perform mosquito control treatments 在 持续的降雨. However, there may be times when we do treat a property on the same day you receive heavy rain. If you feel a rain event has compromised the efficacy of a mosquito control application, please 十大网投官方入口的客户服务团队 to discuss scheduling a re-treatment.
- What forms of payment do you accept? We accept all major credit cards and personal check.
- Do I need to be home when the service is being completed? No. Our crews will check in unless otherwise instructed. We'll leave a door tag notice or email verification upon completion.